Are you interested in supervising the activity of the EYP Romania project?
You are a good team manager and you have real communications skills and knowledge in the NGO field?
Apply for the position of Executive Director of the EYP Romania project!
The European Youth Parliament is one of the largest European Platforms for political debate, intercultural encounters, political educational work and the exchange of ideas among young people in Europe. EYP consists of a network of 40 European Associations and organisations in which thousands of young people are active in a voluntary capacity. EYP Romania is part of the international EYP network since 1997 and is a project developed by EYP Romania Foundation (more information you can find on our website www.eypromania.eu )
The portfolio will mainly consist of working independently from home on an average of 4-6 hours per week. The applicant must be available to start immediately and can commit to the position for at least one year.
Applicants should ideally have the following qualifications:
• Good command of English in speaking and writing
• Knowledge regarding NGO management and legal issues in Romania
• Extensive experience in the EYP program on various volunteer positions in former Boards of EYP RO, alumni of the project
• Able to establish good collaboration terms with the EYP Romania Foundation and with the volunteer members and alumnus of the project
• Full time employee in Romania
• Romanian citizenship and permanent residence in Romania
• Ability in working with team members also in an online environment
• Able to travel to the locations of EYP RO events and for other organizational issues
• The ability to work independently
• Eager to learn, curious personality, wishing to gain additional experience in working in the NGO sector
• Good time-management skills
What we offer:
>>You will be working with a young and dynamic team
>>You will actively organising the work and development of the EYP Romania project and will be able to bring your ideas and skills to an evolving organisation
Apply until 25.03.2021 by sending your complete CV (mentioning your EYP experience) at email address firstname.lastname@example.org
*After deadline, selected applicants will be contacted by email/phone for establishing an online/phone interview to discuss other details.