WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Apply system thinking to improve the performance of your projects. Understand how systems thinking is used in diverse areas such as logistics & transportation, project management, and computation. Participate in a project management simulation to apply the concepts learned, and engage in activities to contextualize each concept.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
- Technical professionals looking to advance their essential skills to improve the performance of their projects and processes.
- Individual contributors who want to perform at their highest potential.
- Managers intent on architecting successful, collaborative, and happy teams.
- This course is especially relevant to project managers, product managers, and anyone working with complex, interrelated systems.