What does the traineeship offer?
- Insight into the processes and policies of the European Institutions;
- The opportunity to contribute to the day-to-day work of the Commission's;
- The opportunity to put academic theory into practice.
What does a trainee's daily work consist of?
- Attending and organising meetings, working groups, and public hearings;
- Researching, drafting end editing documentation – including reports and consultations;
- Answering citizens’ inquiries;
- Supporting the management of projects.
What do we expect from you?
- An open-minded approach to European issues;
- An interest in learning about the Commission’s working methods;
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment;
- To contribute to the Commission’s daily work from a fresh perspective;
- A proactive attitude.
Scientific traineeships are also available at the European Commission's Joint Research Centre (JRC).